Images are representations only.
Conductive Point level switchBrand: Endress+Hauser Group Services AG
The Nivotester FTW325 is a point level switch with intrinsically safe signal circuit for connection to a conductive sensor. It has a compact housing for easy series mounting on a standard DIN rail in the cabinet.
For point level detection in tanks for liquids also for hazardous areas. Overfill prevention for tanks with flammable or non-flammable water-polluting liquids. Pump dry running protection.
- Mounting: Standard rails in cabinet
- Two-point control and point level detection
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- International explosion protection certificates
- Cost-effective point level switch for conductive liquids
- Intrinsically safe signal circuit EEx ia IIC for using sensors in hazardous areas
- Line monitoring up to the sensor
- Configurable sensitivity range
- Alarm relay can be switched as second level relay (SPDT)
- Easy wiring thanks to pluggable terminal blocks