Images are representations only.
1 CH, 0/4-20 MA TX REPEATER, POWER SUPPLY, AND TRIP AMPLIFIER
Passive Wave Division Multiplexer: WDP8A-L
2 In Stock
The single channel DIN Rail Repeater Power Supply and Trip Amplifier D1054S, provides a fully floating dc supply for energizing conventional 2 wires 4-20 mA transmitters, or separately powered 3, 4 wires 4-20, 0-20 mA transmitters located in Hazardous Area, and repeats the current in floating circuit to drive a Safe Area load. Output signal can be direct or reverse. The circuit allows bi-directional communication signals, for Hart-Smart transmitters. Two independent Alarm Trip Amplifiers are also provided. Each alarm energizes, or de-energizes, an SPST relay for high, low, low-startup or burnout alarm functions. The two alarm relays trip points are settable over the entire input signal range.Features
- Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
- 4-20 mA loop or 0/4-20 mA externaly powered Input Signal.
- 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V Output Signal linear or reverse.
- Wide Band Smart Communication, Hart compatible.
- Input and Output short circuit proof.
- Two independent trip amplifiers.
- Output for burnout detection.
- Common burnout detection available when using Power Bus enclosure.
- High Accuracy, μP controlled A/D converter.
- Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
- EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1
- Fully programmable operating parameters.
- High Reliability, SMD components.
- High Density, one channel, 2 trips per unit.
- Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
- 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.