Images are representations only.
Combining data flows from up to 4 network-enabled devices onto a single twisted pair or coax cable, the CopperLink Model CL1212 can deliver IP traffic up to 1.8 miles (3 km) away—well beyond the standard 328-foot (100-meter) Ethernet distance limitation.
With achievable line rates up to 168 Mbps, the CL1212 eliminates the bandwidth constraints commonly experienced with other copper-based transmission technologies. The Model 1212 is engineered to re-use existing infrastructure previously employed in such legacy applications as alarm circuits, E1/T1 circuits, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, CCTV and CATV. Many newer cabling standards are also supported, including Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 7.
A built-in two-port Ethernet switch makes the CopperLink CL1212 ideal for delivering multiple IP information streams over a single cable. At a guardhouse or security kiosk for example, you could aggregate IP data from a laptop and a high-resolution IP video camera for simultaneous transmission over a single Ethernet connection.Features
- Ethernet Extension—Extend 10/100Base-TX Ethernet well beyond its 328-foot (100-meter) limitation over a single unshielded twisted pair (UTP) or Cat 5e/6/7 cable.
- Operates Over Twisted Pair—Realize fiber-optic speeds without the expense—and hassle—of installing new cables or line-of-site wireless circuits.
- Plug and Play—Set these units up straight out of the box. No configuration is required. Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Ethernet ports support full or half duplex operation.
- Multiple Line Rates Supported—Switch-selectable rate mode options optimize rate and reach for the noise environment, wire gauge/type and length.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Bypass network configuration requirements by transparently passing all higher layer protocols—including 802.1Q VLAN frames (tagged and untagged).
Displaying prices & availability for United States in USD . Change location or currency
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
Out of Stock
Out of Stock