Part Number: CL141E/BT60/24 Brand: Patton Electronics
Industrial Gigabit PoE Injector
Out of Stock
Patton’s CL141E/BT90 is an industrial all-in-one gigabit high power PoE injector and power booster. Our power boost technology allows low input voltages, such as 24–48 VDC to be boosted up to the required IEEE802.3bt PoE requirements of 55 VDC.
This is a perfect PoE injector for use in light industrial environments. The CL141E/BT90 is housed in an IP30-rated DIN-rail or wall-mount enabled enclosure, and has a wide operating temperature of -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75°C). Its rugged design, wide temperature and power input range makes it an ideal model for security, building automation, transportation and telco applications.
The CL141E/BT90 is very simple to use, completely plug and play. LEDs will make it clear when power is detected on the power inputs, when PoE is being delivered, and whether you are in PoE Mode A or Mode B. This is a PoE-compliant device, so the amount of power is negotiated automatically by the injector. Should the device you are connecting to not be PoE-enabled, the CL141E/BT90 will detect this and not pass power to the connected device.Features
- Extended Operating Temperature - -40 to 75°C (-40 to -167°F) ambient temperature range.
- Flexible Mounting Options - Wall mount, DIN rail or desktop.
- Rugged - Meets tough EN60068 standards for Free Fall, Shock and Vibration.
- Redundant Power Input - Wide-Range 24 to 56-VDC power input
- Plug and Play - Auto sensing network speeds and PoE compliant power negotiation makes this product incredibly easy to use.
- Full PoE Support - Supports all current options for standards-based PoE including 60W uPoE and 95W Power over HDBaseT (PoH).
- TAA Compliant - Top notch quality and reliability with local support.