Images are representations only.
Patton’s FP101E/102E BT90 converts singlemode or multimode fiber to a copper Ethernet signal. With the built-in high power PoE (Power over Ethernet) injector and a local power source, you can easily and reliably extend both power (90 watts/high power PoE) and 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet to any PoE enabled end point including devices such as IP security cameras, IP speakers, Digital Signage, VoIP phones, Wireless Access Points, POS kiosks, BACs, PLCs and more.
The FP101E/102E BT90 is housed in an IP30 rated DIN rail, wall-mount enabled enclosure and has a wide operating temperature of -40 to 75C. Its rugged design and wide temperature range makes it an ideal media converter for industrial or harsh environments.
It is very simple to use, completely plug and play. LEDs will make it clear when power is detected on the power inputs and when PoE is being delivered. This is a PoE compliant device so the amount of power is negotiated automatically by the injector. Should the device you are connecting to not be PoE enabled, the FP101E/102E BT90 will detect this and not pass power to the connected device.Features
- Extended Operating Temperature - -40 to 75°C (-40 to -167°F) ambient temperature range.
- Flexible Mounting Options - Wall mount, DIN rail or desktop.
- Rugged - Meets tough EN60068 standards for Free Fall, Shock and Vibration.
- Plug and Play - Auto sensing network speeds and PoE compliant power negotiation makes this product incredibly easy to use.
- Full PoE Support - Supports all current options for standards-based PoE including 60W uPoE and 95W Power over HDBaseT (PoH).
- TAA Compliant - Top notch quality and reliability with local support.
Displaying prices & availability for United States in USD . Change location or currency
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
Out of Stock
Out of Stock