Images are representations only.
Capacitance Point level switch
Out of Stock
The Nivotester FTC325 is a point level switch with intrinsically safe signal circuit for connection to a capacitance sensor. It has a compact housing for easy series mounting on a standard DIN rail in the cabinet.
For point level detection in tanks containing liquids and silos containing bulk solids. Also for capacitance level probes, which may be applied in hazardous areas of category ATEX II (1) GD. Overfill prevention for tanks containing flammable or non-flammable fluids hazardous to water and dry running protection for pumps.
- Two-point control (Δs with 3-WIRE)
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +50°C (-4 to +122°F)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG
- Highest safety due to intrinsically safe signal circuit EEx ia IIC
- Calibration using operating keys
- High functional safety thanks to: FailSafe pulse-frequency modulation (PFM) or 3-wire technology, checkable relay function
- Compact housing for easy series mounting on a standard DIN rail in the cabinet
- Pluggable terminal blocks make wiring easy
- Point level and alarm relay