Images are representations only.
Ultra-High-Speed Copper Ethernet ExtenderBrand: Patton Electronics
Combining data flows from up to 4 network-enabled devices onto a single twisted pair or coax cable, the CopperLink Model CL1212 can deliver IP traffic up to 1.8 miles (3 km) away—well beyond the standard 328-foot (100-meter) Ethernet distance limitation.
With achievable line rates up to 168 Mbps, the CL1212 eliminates the bandwidth constraints commonly experienced with other copper-based transmission technologies. The Model 1212 is engineered to re-use existing infrastructure previously employed in such legacy applications as alarm circuits, E1/T1 circuits, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, CCTV and CATV. Many newer cabling standards are also supported, including Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 7.
A built-in two-port Ethernet switch makes the CopperLink CL1212 ideal for delivering multiple IP information streams over a single cable. At a guardhouse or security kiosk for example, you could aggregate IP data from a laptop and a high-resolution IP video camera for simultaneous transmission over a single Ethernet connection.Features
- Ethernet Extension—Extend 10/100Base-TX Ethernet well beyond its 328-foot (100-meter) limitation over a single unshielded twisted pair (UTP) or Cat 5e/6/7 cable.
- Operates Over Twisted Pair—Realize fiber-optic speeds without the expense—and hassle—of installing new cables or line-of-site wireless circuits.
- Plug and Play—Set these units up straight out of the box. No configuration is required. Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Ethernet ports support full or half duplex operation.
- Multiple Line Rates Supported—Switch-selectable rate mode options optimize rate and reach for the noise environment, wire gauge/type and length.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Bypass network configuration requirements by transparently passing all higher layer protocols—including 802.1Q VLAN frames (tagged and untagged).
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
High Speed CopperLink Ethernet Extender Kit (Local and Remote); 2 x 10/100BaseTX; RJ45 Line, 100-240VAC
Out of Stock
Extended Temperature CopperLink High Speed Auto Rate Extender Kit (Local and Remote); 2 x 10/100BaseTX; RJ45 Line Connector; 100-240VAC
Out of Stock