Images are representations only.
BCS ToolsBrand: Beijer Electronics
BCS Tools is the CODESYS-based software platform for IEC 61131-3 compliant project engineering of all controllers and PLCs in our product range. Based on market leading CODESYS 3.5 software, the development platform combines classic programming of controller applications with the capabilities of professional software development for automation devices in the environment of IIOT and Industry 4.0.
BCS Tools in short:
- Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software.
- Based on CODESYS 3.5 IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
- Available in four versions - Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced.
BCS Tools includes numerous user-friendly functions for your control and PLC programming and configuration of automation projects and contains fully integrated back-end functions, such as compilers, debuggers and variable trace. Using BCS Tools, an application can be developed, tested and commissioned without any additional tools.
One software. Endless possibilities.Features
- Configure different fieldbus and real-time Ethernet systems from the same software.
- Create modern visualization screens for operating modular units, complete machines, plants and systems.
- Connect industrial controllers to an existing infrastructure of PLCs, DCS, servers or cloud systems.
- Administer the entire control landscape from a secure cloud-based automation server platform.
4 models matching criteria
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
BCS Tools BASIC: IEC 61131-3 PLC programming tool for Nexto series, version for NX3004, NX3010 and NX3020 CPUs, fieldbus and rack I/O, max 2048 I/O points
BCS Tools PROFESSIONAL: IEC 61131-3 PLC programming tool for Nexto series, for all CPUs, no half cluster redundancy, fieldbus and rack I/O, unlimited I/O points
BCS Tools ADVANCED: IEC 61131-3 PLC programming tool for Nexto series, for all CPUs, with half cluster redundancy, fieldbus and rack I/O, unlimited I/O points
BCS Tools LITE: IEC 61131-3 PLC programming tool for Nexto series, free version for NX3010 CPU and rack I/O only, max 512 I/O points, free to download from web site